BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jan 1, 2011

HappyNewYear Ya'll!!

whoot! It's Jan 1st 2011. Another year has flown by! I wish everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year.Last year in Feb I bought my 1st PSP. PSPx3 , I found a group on yahoo that taught me alot about PSP. And two days ago I signed up on yahoo group to start a tubeing class. This year I will prob still make tags. But I want to focus more on learning how to TUBE on the psp.And Ive been playing around making a Nascar scrap kit. Most of the people I have meet in the psp world dont do Nascar. Mainly the girly tags and while I love doing something other then Nascar. Nascar is where I started out and Nascar is what I want to do. Also I have to make some life changes this year. I found out two days ago according to blood test and EKG I have had a mild heart attack. I need to focus on my health now and STOP SMOKING. It will be try 1809280..heh. And of course the dreaded " YOU HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT"
And while I love to make tags. I tend to smoke alot while on the PC. Habit I know but, so I may be gone awhile. Anyhoo..loves to you all. And you know who ya'll are!!

0 comments: